Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 302
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Place mushrooms, quinoa, lentils, onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender; pulse until coarsely combined.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast, almond meal, flax seeds, Worcestershire sauce, sage, oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, mint, and cayenne pepper into the food processor. Blend until mixture is combined but still slightly choppy.
- Shape mixture into balls and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until darkened and slightly crispy on the outside but moist on the inside, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add some red wine while blending if you like.
- If you want it to be a tad bit more "crispy", you can bake for an extra 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 10 39.5 18.8 0 42 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1