Dandelion Greens and Tortellini Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in tortellini and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 11 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add carrots and onion; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, dandelion greens, garlic powder, basil, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until flavors combine, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir tortellini into the pot and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute oil for the butter if desired.
- Substitute a 9-ounce package of fresh tortellini for the fresh if desired.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 7.6 30.4 9.2 33 1300 Full nutrition