Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 343 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch pan with butter.
- Beat butter and ricotta cheese together in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Add sugar and sucralose sweetener; beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well until each is incorporated. Mix in vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Slowly mix flour mixture into butter mixture. Fold blueberries gently into the batter.
- Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake cake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Continue baking until the center is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 75 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 2 cups fresh blueberries for the frozen blueberries, if preferred.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 18.9 g fat; 37.3 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 458 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this pound cake in a bundt pan. Took just under an hour set at 325. I only added a cup of white sugar and would increase to 1.5 cups (no sweeteners) next time. I also used the same amoun...
I love Starbucks so I had to make this pound cake. I loved the taste of it so much. Definitely 5 stars!