Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 430 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Beat in pumpkin and oil. Add flour mixture; mix until batter is blended and smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dark brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Let cool in the pan, about 30 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and slice it into 1-inch thick slices.
- Cook's Note:
- This bread freezes perfectly. Simply seal any leftover slices in a resealable plastic bag or wrap them in plastic and pop them into the freezer. To serve, microwave one frozen slice on high for about 45 seconds and it'll taste like it just came out of the oven!
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 23.6 g fat; 50.1 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 426 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
By far the best pumpkin loaf recipe I've made on the site so far. Not overly sweet, moist and just the right density for a perfect loaf. Rather than use the individual spices (I was missing a fe...
I have to confess, I've never had Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread, but this one is very good. Similar to the Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread recipe on this site, but a LOT less sugar. I did make two adjus...
I thougt this was good. I used pumpkin spice and the only addition I made was to sprinkle 1/2 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds over the top.
This came out delicious and was surprisingly simple to make! I, however, added crushed walnuts on top, before cooking, for a delightful crunch.
With the exception of adding roasted pumpkin seeds on top, I made this exactly as written. Good: moist, rises well, tender crumb Not so great: too much clove. If I made this again, I'd adjust ...
I made this today. Perfect for a rainy day dessert. I should have checked it at 1 hour because it got slightly dark and a tad dry. I will make it again because it was delicious otherwise.
Perfect pumpkin bread recipe. Followed exactly as it read. Took longer to bake in my glass pan than in the metal. Thanks for sharing!
My dairy free son is obsessed with Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf. When I can't get him to eat anything it's our go to treat. I made this for him today and he has already eaten 2 slices.