Ingredients30 m servings 247
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Run cauliflower through the food processor using the shredding blade to create cauliflower "rice".
- Heat avocado oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower "rice" and garlic salt; cook and stir until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk egg whites, eggs, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl; pour over cauliflower mixture. Cook until eggs are mostly set, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place skillet under the broiler until eggs are completely set, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also buy pre-riced cauliflower instead of ricing it yourself.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 12.2 12.9 23.8 186 417 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I really liked this. I scaled it down to 1 serving, but it was still rather large! I used my box grater instead of the food processor just because I wanted easier clean-up. The cauliflower adds ...
I’ve been prepping breakfasts in muffin tins then freezing them for future days. This recipe is MUCH better than my previous ones! Only difference, I used avocado instead of avocado oil, added s...
I did not have a pan that I could put in the oven. It needs this. I had to flip it to get it to cook on both sides. I did add some cheese on the top but I could have added more. I will try this ...