Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 148 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a table and place the eggplant and garlic cloves in the center. Drizzle with olive oil and fold up the ends and the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
- Put the foil packet on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked eggplant and garlic cloves to a food processor and add in the cumin, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, tahini and salt and pepper and pulse 7 to 8 times until slightly chunky.
- Optional Serving: Serve alongside warm pita bread.
- You can substitute 2 small eggplants for 1 large eggplant in this recipe.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip:
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 12.1 g fat; 10.9 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 398 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1