Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 72
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to simmer for 2 minutes to allow the sugar to dissolve. Leave mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add cucumber, onion and chili pepper to a mixing bowl and pour over the cooled vinegar solution. Stir to mix everything together. Tightly cover bowl with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper. Place peanuts on baking sheet and season with a generous pinch of salt. Roast for 30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Remove the cucumber mixture from fridge and transfer to serving dish. Top with bean sprouts and roasted peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Cover your salad with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to ensure flavors and ingredients blend together.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 3.9 8.4 2.6 0 124 Full nutrition