Ingredients8 h 40 m servings 506 cals
- Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- Whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sambal oelek, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil in the slow cooker. Add pork shoulder, then cover and cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove pork shoulder from the slow cooker and shred the meat before returning it to the pot with the juices. Stir in broccoli, carrots, celery, snow peas and water chestnuts. Cover and cook on high heat for 15 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Serve pasta immediately, topped with pork mixture.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners will save you time in the kitchen with minimal cleanup, giving you more time with your family.
Per Serving: 506 calories; 8.6 g fat; 73.7 g carbohydrates; 32.2 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 599 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Tasted like it came out of a wok! If i ever have a craving for lo mein this is going to the top of my list for options. very good!!!
I had never eaten lo mein when I came upon this recipe, so I thought I'd give it a try. I over cooked my veges (my fault), but the flavor was great. The only thing I'd change is to add another t...
I removed the celery and water chestnuts and added more snow peas and broccoli. Delicious!
very tasty! i substituted bean spouts for broccoli, chicken for pork, and added mushrooms. and cooked on stove, no crock pot!