Spicy Salmon and Vegetable Bowl
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 581
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the broiler to low heat.
- Whisk together the chili garlic sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, sugar and vinegar until combined.
- Add the cut up salmon to the bowl and mix until coated.
- Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil and evenly spread out the salmon and cook under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked throughout.
- Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil into a large frying pan on high heat and add in the bell peppers, snow peas and carrot and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Finish the vegetables by adding the remaining 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Divide the rice into 4 portions and serve the cooked salmon and vegetables evenly.
- Optional Servings: Serve with a hard boiled egg or a fried egg.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip:
- Line a cookie sheet tray with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil for easy release of the cooked salmon.
Per Serving: 581 calories; 17.4 60.7 42.4 75 1111 Full nutrition