Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 547
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. On a small sheet pan lined with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil, toss the tomatoes and garlic with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the warm tomatoes to a serving platter.
- Drain the water from the burrata cheese or mozzarella balls. Add cheese to the warm tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar then season with the kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss gently to coat if desired.
- Gently tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and scatter over the salad and serve.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for quick and easy cleanup every time!
Per Serving: 547 calories; 44.8 9.8 17.8 80 776 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
7-6-2019 ~Lovely take on the traditional Caprese salad with a beautiful presentation. Not generally a fan of balsamic vinegar, I chose a lighter option of a simple lemon vinaigrette. I used a ...