Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, toss cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Create a foil packet by folding a 20-inch length of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil in half and then folding the sides over several times. Carefully spoon cauliflower into packet and fold top over several times to seal. Set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender (use caution when opening foil packet - the steam inside will be very hot).
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse to combine roasted cauliflower, labneh, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, chili oil and garlic and then process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Taste and add salt as need.
- Spoon spread into a serving bowl. Top with fresh rosemary, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon. Serve with toasted flatbread triangles.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Cauliflower roasted in a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet cooks quickly and is incredibly tender and cleanup is a snap.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 19.2 5.5 3.1 19 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1