Ingredients40 m servings 608
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together 3 tablespoons olive oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, oregano and salt to taste in a bowl and coat the steaks in the mixture.
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat and fry the steaks on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until they are browned.
- Place two 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a table and place each steak in the center of the foil and fold up the ends and the outside of the foil to create a packet.
- Bake the steak for 10 minutes for a medium-rare internal temperature. Add 5 more minutes of baking to achieve a medium internal temperature.
- Remove the steaks from the packets and let them rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Combine the garlic, parsley, cilantro, red wine vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in a food processor and process on high speed until it becomes like a paste.
- Serve the steak alongside the Chimichurri Sauce.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip:
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 34.7 4.2 66.4 132 1015 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
So I think the red wine vinegar was way too much. I didn't buy the right kind of steak I guess so mine was over cooked and I like mines medium rare. I like the foil idea, I'm doing that again bu...
I had 4 boneless NY strips. So I doubled the seasoning. I reduced the chimichurri by half & it was still enough for 4 steaks! It was delish, I enjoyed it. I also cooked shrimp sprinkled it with...
Steak came out wonderful! (I skipped making the sauce and added garlic to the steak) Will make again and again! Thank you.
Amazing! Everyone loved it. My mom was visiting and she is from New York lol loving steaks and she love this one!
The cooking time was way off. I cut my roasting time back to 8 minutes and it still came out medium well. The sauce was fantastic though.
I had Tbones so I rubbed them with the spices and grilled them. The chimichurri sauce was über strong. I tripled the recipe but only doubled the garlic and vinegar. It was delicious but if I wou...