Ingredients40 m servings 608 cals
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together 3 tablespoons olive oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, oregano and salt to taste in a bowl and coat the steaks in the mixture.
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat and fry the steaks on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until they are browned.
- Place two 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a table and place each steak in the center of the foil and fold up the ends and the outside of the foil to create a packet.
- Bake the steak for 10 minutes for a medium-rare internal temperature. Add 5 more minutes of baking to achieve a medium internal temperature.
- Remove the steaks from the packets and let them rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Combine the garlic, parsley, cilantro, red wine vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in a food processor and process on high speed until it becomes like a paste.
- Serve the steak alongside the Chimichurri Sauce.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip:
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 34.7 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 66.4 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 1015 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
So I think the red wine vinegar was way too much. I didn't buy the right kind of steak I guess so mine was over cooked and I like mines medium rare. I like the foil idea, I'm doing that again bu...
I had 4 boneless NY strips. So I doubled the seasoning. I reduced the chimichurri by half & it was still enough for 4 steaks! It was delish, I enjoyed it. I also cooked shrimp sprinkled it with...
Steak came out wonderful! (I skipped making the sauce and added garlic to the steak) Will make again and again! Thank you.
I had Tbones so I rubbed them with the spices and grilled them. The chimichurri sauce was über strong. I tripled the recipe but only doubled the garlic and vinegar. It was delicious but if I wou...