Ingredients45 m servings 702
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and drizzle with half the olive oil and half the salt. Set aside momentarily.
- Center green beans on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil and drizzle with remaining olive oil and salt. Fold over edges of foil to create a packet. Ensure it is tightly sealed.
- Place the mushrooms and the foil pack of green beans in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, stirring the mushrooms halfway through.
- Heat vegetable broth to a low simmer in a medium pot. Pour in the soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar. Add the whole Thai chili to simmering broth (this will be removed later).
- Whisk the miso paste with hot water in small bowl until smooth then add to the broth. Continue to simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package directions while the broth is simmering. When the noodles are done, evenly divide them into two serving bowls.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and carefully drop in the egg to cook for 6 minutes. Remove from water and peel.
- Divide the mushrooms and green beans between the two bowls and then pour the broth evenly between the bowls.
- Slice the egg in half and place 1 half in each bowl. Garnish with sliced green onion.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Packet cooking with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil is a great way to ensure juicy, roasted green beans.
Per Serving: 702 calories; 15 122.5 16 93 4139 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We really liked this - well, everyone but me. I'm not a huge green bean fan, so I've substituted other vegetables. This makes a really good breakfast for school days, and my daughter loves the...
I didn't add green beans and I substituted a few things, but it turned out great. I highly recommend this recipe to boost immunity when you feel you have a cold coming on.