Mango Slaw with Roasted Garlic Lime Dressing
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice woody ends from garlic cloves, leaving papery skin intact. Lay out a 10-inch square of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil, set garlic cloves sliced-side down in the center and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Carefully pull up corners and crimp the top to secure foil tightly around garlic. Place in a small ovenproof dish and bake 15 minutes, or until garlic is translucent and very soft. (Use caution when opening foil packet - steam can be very hot.) Set foil packet aside until garlic is cool enough to handle.
- Squeeze garlic from papery skins and mash with a fork in a small mixing bowl. With the same fork, whisk in lime juice, grated ginger, honey and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Whisking vigorously, slowly drizzle in 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Toss cabbage, bell peppers and chilies with dressing in a large mixing bowl. Fold in mango slices and cilantro. Taste and add a pinch more salt or a squeeze of lime if needed.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Wrapping garlic in Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil during roast time seals in flavor and protects delicate cloves from burning.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 8.8 17.5 2.9 0 181 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made it exactly as written, with the exception of halving it, since I was the only one that would be eating it. Next time, I think I will use a little less ginger, just because the it was a li...