Ingredients45 m servings 193 cals
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together the gochujang, soy sauce, water, sesame oil and sugar in a large bowl until combined.
- Place the sliced chicken, green onions, cabbage, mushrooms, zucchini and cooked ramen noodles into the large bowl with the gochujang mixture and toss until coated.
- Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the ramen noodle mixture into the center of the foil. Fold up the ends and then the outside to create a foil packet.
- Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet tray.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip:
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 9.4 g fat; 13.3 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 1341 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My husband made these and the flavor was amazing! He didn't make them in the packets. He pan fried the sliced chicken and veggies and added the sauce and cooked noodles. The veggies were delic...
I was looking for a way to use up leftover chicken and vegetables. OK, I made a lot of modifications because I didn't have all the ingredients - but what a great idea! My husband ate every bit...