Ingredients1 h servings 321 cals
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk together the harissa, honey and lemon juice in a bowl. Add chicken and mix until coated.
- Skewer the chicken evenly among 8 wooden skewers and set aside.
- Mix together the squash, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, cumin and salt and pepper until completely combined.
- Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the vegetables in the center of the foil. Place 2 chicken skewers on top of the vegetables. Fold up the ends and then the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
- Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes and then open the foil packets and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked throughout.
- Optional Serving: Serve the individual foil packets alongside warm pita.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip:
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 14.3 g fat; 23.1 g carbohydrates; 27.9 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 446 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We cut the veggies into large quarters, tossed with olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper then grilled to perfection before cutting into bite size pieces to serve with the kabobs which we also grill...
This was wonderful! I marinated the chicken in the spices overnight, skewered them and made shish-kabobs. Cooked them on the grill. I didn't have the veges. I served them over couscous. Definite...
This is so good! I added 2 green peppers and didn't have button mush so I used 1pd of baby bellas. I also upped the salt to 1 tsp. Added 1/4 tsp garlic powder and a couple shakes of pepper to th...