Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 465
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry eggplant slices a single layer at a time, replenishing oil between batches, until golden brown and soft, about 1 minute per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add turkey and onion; cook and stir until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in quinoa and season with salt and pepper. Pour in spaghetti sauce; cook until sauce is bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread a layer of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with even layers of eggplant slices and Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese. Repeat layering sauce, eggplant, and cheese, ending with sauce on top. Spread mozzarella cheese evenly on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until top is golden, about 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Use a nonstick skillet and spray eggplant before putting them in the skillet, if you want less oil in the lasagna.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 27.7 25.3 29.6 90 755 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This recipe was great inspiration, but too much cheese for our healthy diet. I added part skim ricotta and cut the shredded cheese to 1 cup total. I also roasted the eggplant, using less oi...
It's very delicious! and a bit labor intensive. You don't have to ...but I "sweated" the eggplant and then browned it. Sweating or weeping is salting it and letting it sit for 30 min . It makes ...
This was unbelievable delicious! The flavors and textures went together perfectly. This was also easier to digest because it is healthy. This is my favorite lasagna I have ever had, and it woul...
This was a tasty dish. I liked the addition of eggplant and that it used quinoa. This is a nice italian style casserole