Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 254
- Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, egg, basil, parsley, and oregano together in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread cooked quinoa in the bottom of the baking dish. Top with 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Cover with zucchini slices and ricotta mixture. Top with another 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Scatter all the spinach on top. Cover with remaining 1/3 of the pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried oregano for the fresh if desired.
- Leftover pasta sauce from a Chicken Cacciatore recipe works great in this.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 11.5 24 13 48 460 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really tasty.. and I didn't miss the meat. My change was using dried basil and dried oregano because its winter and they are $ right now. I shredded the zucchini and let it side for a while fo...
Very good! Added mushrooms too and sliced some Roma tomatoes on top before adding the cheese. We all liked it including the teenagers! I did use 16 oz of ricotta instead of 1 cup.