Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 276
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add beef; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, oregano, and salt. Simmer sauce until flavors combine, about 10 minutes.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with a 1/3 of the quinoa. Drop spoonfuls of ricotta on top of quinoa, and sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top. Repeat layers twice more, ending with sauce and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake lasagna in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and top is golden, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute vegetarian beef crumbles for the ground beef if desired.
- Use 4 chopped Roma tomatoes instead of canned tomatoes if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 15.8 16.3 17.5 44 690 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This dish is amazing! I have only just started cooking with quinoa and this recipe is the best, so far. For the chopped tomatoes, I used Happy Harvest Fire Roasted tomatoes from Aldi. I used ju...
I added some eggplant to this in place of some of the quinoa. It was amazing. I chopped up the eggplant up coated it in about 3 tbs olive oil and 2 tbs Italian seasoning and baked for 20 minutes...
Very good alternative to using noodles. Delicious and easy and leftovers freeze well.
Family liked it. First time using quinoa; 3 cups make a lot. Might use a leaner beef next time, grease level seemed high. Used canned diced tomatoes. This will easily feed a family of 4 or 5...
I enjoyed this recipe! It felt good to be able to eat a version of lasagne when in trying to stay away from pasta!