Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 140
Original recipe yields 40 servings (10 cups)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine brown sugar, water, and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until sugar is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes. Stir in coconut oil, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix rolled oats, quick-cooking oats, almonds, puffed quinoa, chia seeds, and shredded coconut together in a large bowl. Pour in sugar mixture and mix thoroughly until granola is combined and starting to clump together.
- Spread granola mixture no more than 3/4-inch high on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crunchy, 35 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 5.5 20.3 3.5 0 8 Full nutrition