Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 349
Original recipe yields 8 servings (24 balls)
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir pecans until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Combine toasted pecans and canola oil in a mini food processor and pulse until smooth (a little graininess is fine).
- Mix pecan mixture, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and hemp protein powder together in a bowl. One by one, add apple slices, flax seeds, graham cracker crumbs, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and puffed quinoa.
- Whisk almond flour and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Form pecan mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon mixture until coated. Freeze energy bites until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 25.1 28.5 7.7 0 50 Full nutrition