Ingredients50 m servings 457
- Combine beef, sausage, and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain off grease and transfer to a large pot.
- Stir broth, potatoes, carrots, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, and black pepper into the beef mixture. Simmer over low heat, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Mix milk and flour together in a small bowl. Pour into the pot. Bring back up to a simmer until chowder flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir processed cheese and sour cream into chowder when it is no longer boiling, to prevent curdling. Ladle into serving bowls and top each serving with some diced tomatoes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 28.6 25.1 24.5 87 1768 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Made as written and used Rotel for the diced tomatoes. This turned out great for me on the first day I made it. Unfortunately the cheese didn't melt very good with the leftovers. Not sure what h...
I made this with all ground beef, mini medley potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese and skipped the carrots. It was amazing,so hearty and flavorful. The family loved it! Next time, I want to add ba...
Soup is very good!! Used all sausage, since I had some to use up. Makes a very filling meal.
Soooo good! Freezes well too. I skipped the sour cream because I didn’t have any, and I didn’t notice it for tomatoes so I botched that. It was similar to a broccoli and cheese soup.