Ingredients35 m servings 479 cals
- Stir miso, mirin, sake, brown sugar, and soy sauce in a shallow dish. Add salmon fillets; turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature, 10 to 15 minutes, or in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Transfer fillets onto the baking sheet, reserving marinade.
- Place bok choy in the marinade; turn to coat. Arrange bok choy next to salmon on the baking sheet, reserving marinade.
- Broil in the preheated oven until salmon is lightly charred on the edges, about 4 minutes. Flip salmon and bok choy; brush with reserved marinade. Continue cooking until salmon is browned and flakes easily with a fork, about 3 minutes. Transfer salmon to serving plates. Continue cooking bok choy until it is tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 18.9 g fat; 31.6 g carbohydrates; 37.4 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 1964 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The roasted bok choy tossed in this marinade was perfect and I would happily make that part again, but for us the fish needed some acid and brightness. Something like rice wine vinegar instead ...
I followed the instructions exactly, it was really good. It was really good!