Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix white miso, sake, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil together in an ovensafe glass or ceramic baking dish. Stir in chicken strips. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until marinade has thickened and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use low-sodium soy sauce if preferred.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 6.1 g fat; 29.2 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 2804 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Good flavor, but the sauce never thickened. I decided to add two teaspoons cornstarch to the sauce and the microwaved it for a minute to thicken it up.