Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with cooking spray.
- Whisk miso, rice wine, and mirin together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Place halibut on the baking sheet and cover with 1/2 the miso mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and brush with remaining miso mixture. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Continue broiling until second side is golden, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 6.1 7.8 37.9 54 733 Full nutrition