Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 133 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat bottom and sides of an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place lentils and water in a blender; puree into a smooth paste.
- Transfer lentil paste to a large bowl. Mix in eggs, sugar, margarine, and vanilla extract. Stir in cocoa powder and protein powder until batter is thick and well-combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute chocolate protein powder for the vanilla powder if desired.
- You can use 2 eggs and 1 egg white instead of 3 whole eggs if preferred.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 3.6 g fat; 11.3 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 134 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1