Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 breadsticks)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Separate refrigerated dough into individual breadsticks. Wrap a strip of bacon around each one, tucking bacon ends underneath. Arrange on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and garlic powder together in a shallow dish. Roll breadsticks in the mixture while they are still warm.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 6.2 13.1 6.8 13 460 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Okay this was my fault, I did not think the bacon was done -- however it WAS, so I cooked it too long. The bottom was burnt -- but STILL my hubby ate every one. If you cannot find bread-stick ...