Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic; cook and stir until onions soften, about 5 minutes. Add asparagus, wine, thyme, and black pepper; cook and stir until asparagus is tender, about 5 minutes. Pour in 2 cups broth. Simmer soup until flavors combine, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Puree soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in cream. Thin soup with remaining stock to desired consistency and simmer until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use fresh or frozen asparagus.
- For a lighter, low-fat version, use 2% milk instead of heavy cream.
- Puree soup in a blender instead of using an immersion blender if preferred.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 15 13.9 4.7 41 362 Full nutrition