Ingredients27 m servings 458
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise along the spine. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Grill until slightly charred and shells are bright in color, about 5 minutes. Remove lobster meat from the shells and chop coarsely.
- Combine chile sauce, 1/2 the tomato, and green onions in a large bowl. Mix in chopped lobster meat.
- Divide Colby-Monterey Jack cheese evenly among tortillas. Top each tortilla with some of the lobster mixture. Fold tacos over and grill until cheese melts and tortillas are lightly charred, about 1 minute per side. Garnish with remaining tomato, avocado, and shredded lettuce.
- Cook's Note:
- Serve on corn tortillas if you prefer.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 17.4 44.8 31 92 1179 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made these yesterday for our Bills/Patriots tailgate. I prepared the tails ahead of time, adding a little lime juice and butter as they cooked in the shell, and then did the reheat adding the He...
We really liked this as a change of pace. I bought lobster already cooked and did not reheat the meat as I didn't want it to dry out. Even so, these were good.