Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 748
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg in a large bowl until foamy. Add onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic; mix until combined. Mold mixture into a loaf on a baking sheet.
- Unroll crescent rolls and use to cover meatloaf completely, seaming seals and perforations so that no meat is visible.
- Whisk remaining egg and water in a small bowl to make egg wash. Brush egg wash over crust.
- Bake meatloaf in the preheated oven until crust is very dark and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 748 calories; 44 37.8 46.4 229 1359 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1