Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 209
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, margarine, and baking powder in a large bowl to make a soft dough. Spoon dough over apple filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, about 1 hour. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 7.6 35.3 1.2 0 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Yummy! This is the cobbler that I remember eating as a child. I baked it in a cast iron skillet and added 1/3 cup quick oats.
10.16.16 Cleaning out the cabinets and ran across a can of peach pie filling which needed to be used up. So I sub’d the peach for the apple pie filling and cut back on the amount of brown suga...
I didn’t have any canned pie filling so I made 4 individual servings with canned peaches and 2 with fresh blueberries. I also sprinkled pecan pieces over the top. Only baked these for 30 minutes.
Extremely quick and easy to make. Only changes I made were to use 2 cans of pie filling and to bake it in an 8 by 8 inch pan. This made it look smaller, but it was thick with fruit and very good...