Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch square baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish with shortening.
- Mix apples, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, self-rising flour, oats, and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Crumble over apples in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is crisp and golden, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 15.5 43.7 2.3 0 153 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1