Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 33 m servings 422
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toast slices of bread and cut into cubes. Place in a large bowl. Add brown sugar, graham crackers, almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; mix to combine.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over low heat until melted, about 3 minutes. Stir in almond extract.
- Spread half the apples and pear in the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the bread mixture. Drizzle 1/2 of the butter mixture on top. Repeat layers once more with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are soft and bread topping is crunchy, about 1 hour.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 21.3 56.8 4.4 41 688 Full nutrition