Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 1 h 58 m servings 433
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Soak cod in a large bowl of water in the refrigerator for 24 hours, changing soaking water 4 times to remove excess salt.
- Drain water off cod; add lemon juice and salt. Let marinate in the refrigerator, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange layers of cod, potatoes, onions, and tomatoes in a large baking dish. Place bay leaves on top. Drizzle olive oil over baking dish and season with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender and cod flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes. Add olives and parsley and continue baking until heated through, about 3 minutes more.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salted cod, which is soaked overnight to remove most of the salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 6.8 16 73.4 173 8042 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1