Haemoolpa Jun (Pan Fried Seafood and Green Onion Pancake)
"This is a great addition to any meal. Makes a big seafood pancake to serve the whole family."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 545 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Trim ends from green onions and cut the roots off; wash 2 to 3 times in cold water and cut into 8 inches from white part. Drain green onions in a colander.
- Heat about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place 1 green onion in 1 direction and 1 in the other direction, repeating until 8 are used for each serving batch.
- Mix flour, water, and salt together in a bowl until batter is smooth. Pour 1/4 of the batter over the green onions in the skillet; top with 1/4 of the seafood mix. Cook until seafood is cooked through and pancake is lightly browned on the bottom, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Ladle 1/4 of the eggs over pancake; cook until mostly cooked, about 5 minutes. Flip pancake using 1 or 2 spatulas and cook for 10 minutes more. Repeat with remaining oil, green onions, batter, and egg.
- Whisk soy sauce, Korean red pepper powder, vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and black pepper together in a bowl; serve alongside pancakes for dipping.
- Cook's Note:
- Eliminate the seafood for a vegetarian version.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 13.5 g fat; 70.4 g carbohydrates; 35.1 g protein; 416 mg cholesterol; 1321 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1