Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 35 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Combine sage, garlic, thyme, rosemary, fennel pollen, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Make ten 1/2-inch incisions all over the pork. Stuff the incisions with 1/3 of the sage mixture. Brush olive olive over the pork and rub on remaining 2/3 of the sage mixture. Transfer to a roasting pan.
- Roast pork, skin-side up, in the preheated oven until golden, about 2 hours.
- Pour wine into the roasting pan. Continue roasting pork, basting with wine at regular intervals, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 3 hours.
- Let pork rest, covered in aluminum foil, for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 22.2 2.8 21.3 78 390 Full nutrition