Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 438 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, water, 3 eggs, and oil in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well-combined, about 2 minutes. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 6 remaining eggs, and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Pour over cake batter in the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove plastic wrap from pan.
- Bake cake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 70 to 75 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 438 calories; 22.3 g fat; 45.4 g carbohydrates; 14.7 g protein; 163 mg cholesterol; 394 mg sodium. Full nutrition