Hearty Sausage and Broccoli Rabe Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sausage in an oven-safe pot or Dutch oven over medium heat; cook and stir until crumbled and browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer sausage to serving plate, reserving drippings in the pot. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Stir sausage, cannellini beans, mushrooms, and chicken broth into the pot. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Place all broccoli rabe on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven, covered, until broccoli rabe wilts, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir well and season with salt and pepper. Continue baking until flavors combine, about 15 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 13.9 16.1 16.1 42 826 Full nutrition