Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 81
Original recipe yields 28 servings (28 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place 1 cup oats in a food processor; pulse 7 to 8 times. Add quinoa and pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer oat and quinoa mixture to a large bowl. Add remaining 1 cup oats, applesauce, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt; mix well to combine. Fold chocolate chips and pecans into the batter.
- Drop tablespoons of batter onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 14 minutes. Let sit on the baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute walnuts for the pecans if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 81 calories; 3.6 11 1.9 13 94 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1