Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 147
Original recipe yields 20 servings (5 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread diced apples on baking sheet. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1 teaspoon nutmeg on top.
- Bake apples in the preheated oven, stirring at 10-minute intervals, until tender but not over-crisp, about 40 minutes total.
- Mix honey, applesauce, coconut oil, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, ginger, and cloves together in a large bowl. Stir in quinoa. Let sit, about 5 minutes.
- Stir oats, almond, and coconut into the honey mixture. Spread evenly over baked apple pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring at 10-minute-intervals, until granola is golden brown and crispy, about 40 minutes. Cool completely before storing, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute slivered almonds for the coarsely ground almonds if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 6.3 21.2 3.2 0 7 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1