Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 21 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk water, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add beef short ribs and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove short ribs from the marinade and discard marinade.
- Cook short ribs on the grill until evenly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Use country-style pork ribs in place of the beef short ribs, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 30 27.8 16.3 62 1838 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1