Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 608
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Toast sesame seeds in a small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, green onions, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until flavors combine, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let marinade cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Place short ribs in large resealable plastic bags and cover with cooled marinade. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drain short ribs, discarding marinade, and cook on the preheated grill until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Set aside a portion of the cooled marinade in step 2 if you want a dip for your grilled ribs.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 48.1 17.1 26.4 93 2444 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2