Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 804
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place soybeans in a bowl; add enough hot water to cover. Soak soybeans for 1 to 2 hours; drain.
- Transfer soybeans to a pot and add enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Drain and rinse well under cold water.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add noodles and cook until tender yet firm to the bite, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Combine soybeans and 2 1/2 cups water in a blender; blend until smooth. Add water or strain water until desired consistency is reached.
- Place noodles in a bowl and top with pureed soybeans, tomato, cucumber, and sesame seeds; season with salt.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can prepare the cooked soybeans in advance and freeze it. Just thaw and blend.
Per Serving: 804 calories; 21.2 106.9 44 0 944 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1