Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 17 m servings 610 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak ribs in a large bowl of cold water to drain residual blood, changing water as needed, about 1 hour. Drain.
- Mix soy sauce, 4 cloves minced garlic, sesame oil, and pepper together in a bowl. Add sliced radish.
- Place ribs in a large pot and cover with water. Add onion half, 2 cloves garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil, skimming any foam that floats to the top, about 15 minutes. Drain, discarding onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Rinse ribs and return to the pot. Cover with fresh water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir radish mixture into the pot. Cook until flavors combine, about 10 minutes. Add noodles and scallions; cook until noodles are tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with egg strips and toasted sesame seeds.
- Cook's Note:
- Step 3 is optional.
Per Serving: 610 calories; 45.1 g fat; 23.8 g carbohydrates; 25.5 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 912 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1