Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine malt vinegar, onion, water, sugar, chile pepper, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, until thickened, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush hake fillets with olive oil on both sides and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Break into chunks.
- Mix salad greens, cucumber, carrot, red bell pepper, and snow peas on a large serving plate. Top with chunks of hake. Spoon dressing over salad.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Worcestershire sauce for the soy sauce if desired.
- Use 4 cups of your choice of vegetables in the salad, either raw or lightly cooked.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 4.5 21.5 17.9 32 257 Full nutrition