Ingredients35 m servings 46
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Blend bananas, sugar, butter, and egg together in a separate bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir batter well to combine.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each cup 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 1.5 7.8 0.6 7 47 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
Amazing! Light & fluffy. It made 52 mini muffins. I followed others' advice and I added 1/4 c. cream, 1/2 t. salt, 1 t. vanilla, & 1/4 t. nutmeg (Next time I will change to 1/8 t...it was a bit ...
These were really good. I thought they were going to be too sweet b/c my bananas were very ripe, and the batter was sweet, but the finished product was fine. I gave it 4 stars b/c I decided to...
Followed recipe AND added: 1/4 cup Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 tsp. Nutmeg, 1 tsp. Vanilla. Served with homemade honey-cream cheese. Huge hit, everyone LOVED them!! (Heavy cream cont...
Yummy! I did add cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. These are the perfect little bite!
I made these muffins today,, they came out terrific. I did take the suggestions of the other reviewers and added 1/4 of cream, vanilla and cinnamon , only needed to bake 10 minutes. Will definit...
Great for the kids, more like 11 or 12 minutes in my oven, added around 1/4 tsp salt
I really loved this recipe, it was a hit all around! Tastes best with cream cheese frosting on top!!