Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 57
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate squares in a large microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, about 1 minute. Stir in zucchini, applesauce, egg substitute, and vanilla extract; beat well until combined.
- Mix sugar, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl. Add chocolate mixture; stir just until combined. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can line the mini muffin tins with paper liners instead of greasing with cooking spray if preferred.
- This can also be prepared as zucchini bread (makes 2 loaves). Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 57 calories; 1 11.5 1.3 < 1 93 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1