Ingredients27 m servings 158
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin pie mix, and cinnamon chips in a large bowl; mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 5.4 25.9 1.9 < 1 180 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I used 1/2 pumpkin/cinnamon flavored chips and the other 1/2 mini chocolate chips. I made regular size muffins at 350 for about 40 minutes (mine were extra full!) Super simple and moist. I want ...
Super quick and easy to make! An easy recipe to make with kids. I like to dust the top of the muffins with light powdered sugar and either roasted cinnamon powder or regular cinnamon powder. Def...
11.22.17 Not sure what happened here, but these muffins were a disappointment. I was expecting more pumpkin flavor, and I did use the pumpkin pie mix, not pumpkin puree. It certainly was easy...
All five of my kids really liked these mini-muffins. So do I. The best part is how simple this recipe is to make. My 11-year-old made this easily.