Ingredients27 m servings 158
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin pie mix, and cinnamon chips in a large bowl; mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 5.4 25.9 1.9 < 1 180 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
11.22.17 Not sure what happened here, but these muffins were a disappointment. I was expecting more pumpkin flavor, and I did use the pumpkin pie mix, not pumpkin puree. It certainly was easy...
I used 1/2 pumpkin/cinnamon flavored chips and the other 1/2 mini chocolate chips. I made regular size muffins at 350 for about 40 minutes (mine were extra full!) Super simple and moist. I want ...
All five of my kids really liked these mini-muffins. So do I. The best part is how simple this recipe is to make. My 11-year-old made this easily.