Gluten Free Creme Brulee Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 411 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Process Pretzel Crisps(R) into crumbs in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and pour in melted butter; mix to combine evenly. Butter a pie dish, then press crumbs into dish to cover bottom and sides. Place in refrigerator.
- In mixer, lightly whisk 8 egg yolks. Add heavy cream, sugar and vanilla bean seeds. Whisk on medium to incorporate air. Pour into chilled pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about an hour. (If top skin is browning too quickly, use a spoon to skim it off the top and continue to bake.) Pie is finished when center appears to be set, and only jiggles slightly. Remove and cool, then place in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Two 5-ounce bags of Salted Caramel Pretzel Crisps® Minis yield about 2 cups crumbs.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of custard and torch as an option.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 37.9 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 317 mg cholesterol; 112 mg sodium. Full nutrition