Bacon & Egg Salad Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 38 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Place the eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Then remove from heat, covered, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, heat bacon over low heat until crisp, drain out excess oil and set aside.
- When eggs are ready, remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl of cold water. Return same pot of water to the stove on medium high heat until water reaches a boil again. Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer asparagus to a bowl of ice water, then drain and pat dry with a paper towel. When eggs are cool to handle, remove from water and cut in half, lengthwise, then spoon out the eggs from the shells and dice.
- In a small mixing bowl, add eggs, asparagus, bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Gently stir until ingredients are well coated. Spoon a tablespoonful of bacon and egg salad onto Pretzel Crisps(R). Serve immediately.
- Special tip: instead of peeling the cooked eggs, simply cut them in half and spoon them out. It's quick and easy without any mess!
Per Serving: 38 calories; 2.5 g fat; 2.5 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 110 mg sodium. Full nutrition